Friday, May 16, 2008

Ginger will RUN

It is FINALLY starting to get warm and stay warm! Last Saturday, I planted my garden and and spent the day outside. Well we decided to go for a bike ride and we wanted to take our dog. We loaded our bikes into the truck, got Ginger and drove over to John's parent's house - about six miles from ours. Well, if anyone know our dog she has AMAZING energy and never seems to run out. I take her running nearly every day but for her going at my jogging speed, it's a fast trot. So she ran next to our bikes the whole way and when we got back, we road through the park (where I take her running) and she was ready to run around the park a couple of times. I thought for sure we had worn her out, but then she ran around some more in our back yard and played inside. I SWEAR I don't know HOW to wear her out (except maybe snowshoeing for three hours!)

Sorry this didn't get posted sooner... I had it only as a draft (I actually publically posted this on June 12, 2008)

No comments: