Monday, April 7, 2008

Accounting

I have been going back and forth over the last year debating whether I want to go back to school, my desire to learn, and my nack for accounting. I went to an openhouse for Ernst & Young, one of the big four public accounting firms. I have gone to a couple of events put on for accounting students for them and I was still really intreged with the idea of a career there. After talking to John, I made the decision that if I was going to go back, I had to do it 100% and not just half way. Therefore, we decide that in August, I would quit work and attend college fulltime to finish the classes I needed to apply to the masters of accounting program. I should finish my Masters in May of 2010. I applied for the summer leadership program for Ernst & Young and have been accepted for an interview! I'm super excited about it. It will happen Friday, April 11, 2008 in the afternoon. Hopefully, I'll be accepted into the program. Additionally, I am studying for the GMAT and I plan to take it June 14, 2008.

No comments: