Friday, April 10, 2009

St. Louis

I posted pictures of Rhett on his blog about the St. Louis Arch, but not of John and I. Anyway, here are some pictures of us having fun at the Gateway Arch.John, Rhett and I 630 feet up at the top of the Gateway Arch

While we were waiting for the trams to go in the arch, they had a scale that you could sit on. Now everyone just remember that I'm still losing baby weight.... :) But yeah, I was heavier than both John AND Rhett.

This isn't the actual tram we went up in, but I replica in the atrium. VERY SMALL inside though...Seats five UNCOMFORTABLY...in our case six --Rhett was on John lap and there were three other people that rode up with us.

Me at the bottom of the arch... the "up" view.


I took so many pictures of the Arch... but pictures really don't do it justice! It was HUGE.

No comments: