Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Quarter Century

When I was younger, I always thought that when you turned the age of the day of the month your birthday fell on, it was a "golden" birthday. So, since my birthday is 1/25, I hit my "golden" birthday FINALLY, although it comes with all the jabs that I am now a quarter of a century old! I mean first of all, I still feel like I'm 18 (probably look it too!) and the fact that I'm married STILL feels surreal to me!
But my birthday this year was a fun one. My mother in law got me some pantry shelves (when you start getting things for your house as gifts, you know you're getting older!) that I was really excited about. John got me a few new outfits to wear. He made me dinner and a blueberry cheesecake. We topped the night off by going dancing. It was a TON of fun!
My desires for my 26th year of life:
To sell the apartment complex that is our money pit!
Continue taking accounting classes in hopes that I may continue on for a MAcc.
Our company to be projecting positive cash flow - enough that I may one day stay home and be a mommy!
Finish putting up our fense and gate in our backyard so that our dog cannot run into our alley behind our house.
Train and run a 10K and/or a half marathon.
Be more organized at home!
I guess that's it for now, but I never set any new years resolutions so I suppose now is as good of time as any!

Saria

No comments: